Review for Dragon Age Inquisition: Prima Official Game Guide : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Dragon Age Inquisition: Prima Official Game Guide info
Mobile friendly eGuide access – Digital strategy content optimized for a second screen experience.
Multiple play styles presented – Identify tactics, explore hidden caves, defeat monumental creatures, and shape the world around you based on advice for your own style of play and combat.
Make the right decision – Your actions and choices will shape a multitude of story outcomes along with the tangible, physical aspects of the world itself. Tough choices define your experience, and even one decision can change the course of what's to come.
Be the finest Inquisitor – Choose your class based on recommended character loadouts that take advantage of a unique set of abilities, weaponry, special moves, and even class-re
