Review for Navigating Your Future Success (2nd Edition) : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Navigating Your Future Success (2nd Edition) info
For Student Success courses in high school, career college, community college, or university settings. This book takes a logical approach to student success by starting with stress management in making positive behavioral changes for academic and personal success. Navigating Your Future Success is readable and relevant to engage students in assessing their academic and workplace skills and develop a plan for success, starting with the critical foundation of stress management. MyStudentSuccessLab (www.mystudentsuccesslab.com) helps students to 'Start strong, Finish stronger' by acquiring the skills they need to succeed for ongoing personal and professional development. Teaching & Learning Experience: Logical L
